Join Club Miro
It’s easy. Buy 12 bottles of wine from our website, and you’re in the Club.
- Ordering 12 bottles of wine gets you in the club. Your first case of wine is 10% off. Your next case is 25% off.
- Anybody who orders 12 bottles of wine from our website is in the club.
- Club members get 15% off 1 to 11 bottles; 25% off 12 or more bottles per order.
- We’ll remind you to order a couple of bottles (your choice) three or so times per year, but you don’t have to do it when we say so. Any time.
- Keep ordering (by the bottle or by the case) at least 12 bottles per year, to stay in the club. If you don’t order wine again, your membership expires. Members must re-order at least once during the next 12 months to stay in the club.
How do I get that big 25% discount with my first case order?
Your first full case order is 10% off. This order grants you membership in Club Miro. Your next full case order is 25% off.
What if I only want to buy a half case now?
Great! Any number of bottles is a wonderful order. We can keep track and add them up. Once you have purchased 12 bottles within 12 months, you are in the Club. When you check out, create an account to make it easier. Future orders of less than a case (12 bottles) will be discounted by 15% and you can take 25% off of full case orders.
I am a Club Miro member, but I don't see my Club discount?
Can you please automatically ship wines like a normal wine club?
Lounge lizards rejoice, you are so in luck: VIP Bottle Service is available
Bob buys 6 bottles in January, three bottles in February and three bottles in March. Bob misses out on a pretty good 10% case discount by spreading his purchases out like that, but Bob is not so much of a bargain hunter.
Since he’s now ordered a total of one case of wine, Bob automatically becomes a Club Miro member in March.
Bob orders a mixed case of wine in April. He forgets to log in, so he doesn’t see his bonanza 25% marked off on the wines in his cart. However, Molly (Mrs. Miro) remembers him and applies his Club discount when she rings up his order and she sends him an email to let him know.
In May, Bob logs in to the site and orders a case of wine. He has a nice cellar! He’s also a generous man and he shares his discount with his friend, Alice, who goes in on 6 of those bottles. No problem.
Next January, Bob’s membership is good if he orders wine in January when he gets his Club Miro Reminder, but by the end of the month he slacks and his membership resets. He can find his way back in by ordering 12 bottles. One by one or all at once.