“This limited production (300 cases) 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve comes from a lofty elevation of 2,200 feet. A dense ruby/purple color is followed by lots of black cherry and blackcurrant fruit notes intermixed with hints of white chocolate, earth and baking spices. Medium to full-bodied with sweet tannins and abundant character as well as craftsmanship, it should drink well for 10-15 years.”
Source: eRobertParker.com #216 Dec. 2014
Reviewer: Robert M. Parker, Jr.
Maturity: Drink 2015-2030
102 Syrah Ct.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Sorry, we do not have a tasting room.
- Wine Spectator 91 Points for Miro Cellars Reserve Zinfandel Alegria Vineyard
- 90 Spectator points for 2013 Miro Cellars Reserve Petite Sirah Coyote Ridge Vineyard Dry Creek Valley
- Wine Enthusiast 91 for 2014 Miro Cellars Orsi Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2016 Fingerlakes International Wine Competition: Two Double Gold Medals
- 90 Points for 2013 Alegría Zin