2011 Miro Cellars Cuvée Sasha
2011 Miro Cellars Pinot Noir
2011 Miro Cellars Petite Sirah
A vintage of both fantastic quality and quantity, the 2009 Silverwood Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon possesses an excellent combination of structure and grace. Ripe morello cherries, dark plum and a well-integrated note of sweet vanilla from the wine’s time in French oak permeate the aromas of this wine. The wine has a surprisingly soft entry and weight for its relative depth, echoing flavors of black currant, warmed baking spices, Red Delicious apple and a hint of cola nut. A pleasing stream of acidity runs through this wine, brightening the overall flavors and making it a perfect complement to a wide range of meats and cheeses. This wine has just started to come alive and will certainly continue to do so over the next six to eight years.
Drink from 2012 through 2018.
Miro 2009 Silverwood Vineyard Mountain Grown Cabernet Sauvignon (Alexander Valley)
Toasty, caramelized oak and sweet heat from high alcohol dominate this wine. The blackberry and cherry fruit flavors are very ripe. Drink now.
by Steve Heimoff
(10/1/2012) — 85
2012 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Tasting
2011 Sonoma County Harvest Fair
102 Syrah Ct.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Sorry, we do not have a tasting room.
- 2014 Miro Cellars Pinot Noir: 93 Points
- Area Man Makes Excellent Zin at Day Job
- Wine Spectator 91 Points for Miro Cellars Reserve Zinfandel Alegria Vineyard
- 90 Spectator points for 2013 Miro Cellars Reserve Petite Sirah Coyote Ridge Vineyard Dry Creek Valley
- Wine Enthusiast 91 for 2014 Miro Cellars Orsi Vineyard Pinot Noir