2013 Miro Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, Orsi Vineyard ($32):
Miro Tcholakov, who for years has made intense, dark red wines at
Trentadue, here crafts a very stylish, elegant and most personality-driven PN with red cherry fruit, a touch of oak, but nothing sticks out. Perfect balance with good acid and pH.
—Dan Berger’s Vintage Experiences
April 9, 2015
102 Syrah Ct.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Sorry, we do not have a tasting room.
- 2014 Miro Cellars Pinot Noir: 93 Points
- Area Man Makes Excellent Zin at Day Job
- Wine Spectator 91 Points for Miro Cellars Reserve Zinfandel Alegria Vineyard
- 90 Spectator points for 2013 Miro Cellars Reserve Petite Sirah Coyote Ridge Vineyard Dry Creek Valley
- Wine Enthusiast 91 for 2014 Miro Cellars Orsi Vineyard Pinot Noir