The 2014 Miro Cellars Pinot Noir Orsi Vineyard has a fresh, medium dark red color. The first impression is of dark cherry compote, a hint of cranberry, ripe strawberry and pronounced rose petal aromas. With further aeration, the wine shows slight nuances of cola, vanilla and toast and suggestions of forest floor and fresh earthiness. The mouth feel opens with fresh ripe fruit and finishes with balanced acidity and soft tannin. The wine is still very young at the time of these notes and it will develop nicely with 3-6 years of aging. Cheers!
2014 Orsi Vineyard Pinot Noir
$34.00/bottle for Club Miro members
Miro 2014 Orsi Vineyard Pinot Noir (Russian River Valley). This thick, concentrated wine offers complex notions of sandalwood and soapstone, savory in pleasant ways. Clove accents the warmth of strawberry compote laced in rhubarb. —V.B.
102 Syrah Ct.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Sorry, we do not have a tasting room.
- Wine Spectator 91 Points for Miro Cellars Reserve Zinfandel Alegria Vineyard
- 90 Spectator points for 2013 Miro Cellars Reserve Petite Sirah Coyote Ridge Vineyard Dry Creek Valley
- Wine Enthusiast 91 for 2014 Miro Cellars Orsi Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2016 Fingerlakes International Wine Competition: Two Double Gold Medals
- 90 Points for 2013 Alegría Zin