This 2014 Miro Cellars Conzelman Vineyard Anderson Valley Pinot Noir balances power and elegance. Its predominant red fruit aromas are supported by the judicious use of new French oak barrels. Cherry, cranberry and even some cassis and wild berry fragrances transcend the nose with soft heart notes of earthiness. There is also a suggestion of rose petals and slight orange blossom as well. The mouthfeel is fresh, round, juicy with a surprising but deliciously firm finish. Drink now or age properly for 3-5 years. Cheers!
102 Syrah Ct.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Sorry, we do not have a tasting room.
- Wine Spectator 91 Points for Miro Cellars Reserve Zinfandel Alegria Vineyard
- 90 Spectator points for 2013 Miro Cellars Reserve Petite Sirah Coyote Ridge Vineyard Dry Creek Valley
- Wine Enthusiast 91 for 2014 Miro Cellars Orsi Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2016 Fingerlakes International Wine Competition: Two Double Gold Medals
- 90 Points for 2013 Alegría Zin