Take a short wine poll?
Miro and Molly will be pouring Miro’s gold medal-winning 2013 Miro Cellars Pinot Noir at the Press Democrat’s North Coast Wine Challenge 2015 Tasting.
“Here’s your chance to taste the best wines from throughout the North Coast American Viticulture Areas (AVA). The North Coast AVA consists of wines made from grapes grown in Napa, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Solano and Sonoma counties. The winning wines are selected by prestigious judges in a blind taste test.
These are wines that achieve both a Gold Medal status and 90+ points in The Press Democrat North Coast Wine Competition. They will be thoughtfully presented by taste profile. Top local chefs will prepare food tastings that will delight your palate, and showcase these overachievers.”
Sunday, May 17, 2015
The Barlow Event Center
6770 McKinley Street #120
Sebastopol, CA 95472
2013 Miro Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, Orsi Vineyard ($32):
Miro Tcholakov, who for years has made intense, dark red wines at
Trentadue, here crafts a very stylish, elegant and most personality-driven PN with red cherry fruit, a touch of oak, but nothing sticks out. Perfect balance with good acid and pH.
—Dan Berger’s Vintage Experiences
April 9, 2015
102 Syrah Ct.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Sorry, we do not have a tasting room.
- Area Man Makes Excellent Zin at Day Job
- Wine Spectator 91 Points for Miro Cellars Reserve Zinfandel Alegria Vineyard
- 90 Spectator points for 2013 Miro Cellars Reserve Petite Sirah Coyote Ridge Vineyard Dry Creek Valley
- Wine Enthusiast 91 for 2014 Miro Cellars Orsi Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2016 Fingerlakes International Wine Competition: Two Double Gold Medals